Friday, June 1, 2012

My Heroine Addiction

I am a 'Heroine' addict. Before y'all call Intervention (a show I've been wanting to be on since FOREVER, I just need an addiction, maybe this is it!), this isn't a drug addiction. The 'Heroine' is the new Alexander McQueen "It" bag. And I AM OBSESSED.

Here is what it looks like:
GORGE, RIGHT?
It's kind of amaze inside with its suede lining.
It comes in different finishes! From lady like to extreme hardcore bitch. Pic from Red Carpet  - Fashion Awards.
And this are its specifications according to Saks (on which it is available!):

An elegant style in smooth calf leather with expandable side zippers.
  • Double top handles, 4¼" drop
  • Flap closure
  • Protective metal feet
  • One inside zip pocket
  • Two inside open pockets
  • Suede lining
  • 12"W X 11½"H X 3½"D

Here is the love of my life Zoe Saldana carrying it!

Adorbs right! Pic from Red Carpet - Fashion Awards!
More on the bag from Red Carpet - Fashion Awards! Tell me if any of you guys get it ok! I wanna see you carrying it! Again, it's available at Saks Online!

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...