Friday, June 8, 2012

Asprey's Blogger's Night

HEY GUYS. I am backkkk. I have a lot of posts to do. So let's start with this one!

A few weeks ago, Asprey (the 231 year old British luxury brand, O diba sosyal!) hosted a night for the bloggers at the Scarlet Lounge, but unfortunately, sakit-sakitan levels akez non, kaya di naka attend ang lola nyo (for my interational readers: I was sick thus, henceforth, your grandmother could not attend!)! I was excited pa naman, cause I've been using Asprey watch straps for quite a while! But still, Edd of Asprey was nice enough to brief me on what went down at the Scarlet Lounge that night!

Recently Manila’s leading watchstrap brand Asprey threw in a party at Scarlet Lounge, the Fort and treated fashion industry’s young bloggers for a night of fun! Attendees were requested to bring in their old watches and trade their aged straps with new and fresher styles.
Stylish attendees also participated in our online popularity game. Guests took their photos and uploaded it in Asprey’s facebook fan page. 6 Photos with the most number of like were awarded with Watches from Ltime Studio and a set of watchstraps from Asprey.
Asprey’s brand ambassadors were also introduced that night: Bloggers David Guison of GD Manila, Lissa Kahayon of scenestealer.com, College Jock and Model Victor Pring, Myx Vjs Joyce and Mike Advincula.

OK, I have to be honest, I don't know all of the brand ambassadors. I know Dave Guison from Terranova. But everyone else is new to me! So good for them right? Being selected by a luxury house to be a brand ambassador is always an honor! Congratulations to them I guess!

Anyway, I love Asprey watch straps because they're sturdy, made out of actual leather (but if you're not that type of girl, they also have rubber, grosgrain, and silver among their list of available materials), affordable, and easily accessible (you can find an Asprey now in almost any mall!). I can only hope that they bring the rest of the luxury goods that Asprey has to offer to Manila!

Here are some pictures of the event!

Bloggers. I want those blue shorts. 

Love that print!

The Asprey ambassadors with the big daddies of Asprey

And again!

Aspreys numerous selection of watch straps! I guess this selection is called Nato.

Patent is classic. Argue with me and die.


Kind of dying for the Aviator collection.


JP (I think his name is JP) won the popular guy contest thing. I love his style, I  met him at FW! He's super nice. 

Congrats to Asprey for such a successful event!

Til next time!

Kiss kiss!

PS! OMG. 3000 views? ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME??? Thanks so much guys! I love you all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...