Thursday, May 31, 2012

Celine bags.

I have been going gaga for Celine bags ever since the Luggage Tote. Here are some of my favorites. (ehem ehem hello rich readers from different parts of the world)

The bag I'm obsessing over right this minute is the bi-color cabas.

The colors make it look so fresh!

Though the straps are thin, I've read somewhere that the bag can carry a lot of stuff!

This is for those days where you need to be a bad ass bitch, but still need to carry a lot of stuff!
Adorable.
Next on my list are the Trapezes. They look like baby bats, I LOVE it! It's so dainty, yet unexpected!

I have been and forever will be a black bag kind of girl. But I wouldn't turn away a free colored bag! LOL
I am in major lust with top handle bags. I don't know what it is about that one handle that makes it so sexy!

OK one of my all time Celine favorites is the Luggage tote. It's a relatively new bag, but it's sold out practically everywhere. Everyone is fighting for a chance to own one of these bad boys. And I completely understand why. It's both beautiful and practical at the same time. It's not your run of the mill hand bag that needs to be treated with care. It's a sturdy bag that you can man handle TO DEATH in a dainty package!

Color combination is kind of cute. Personally, I'd go for the all black one, but I couldn't find a picture on the Celine website.
AND NOW. The Phantomes!!!! I've actually held one of these before. It was just utter perfection. The SA had to pry it off of my hands. Gosh. OK, if you're like me and like to bring a whole shit load of stuff (oh my goodness I should do a what's in my bag post) in your bag, then the Phantome is for you. It is an endless pit of leather. I swear you can fit a baby in there.

In grey felt.
In olive suede.

What drew me to this bag are the wings. OMG if you see it in person, and the wings are fully spread, I swear to God you will CREAM your pants. I kid you not. It is SUCH an experience. Especially if you see it like this:

Black croc embossed Phantom [Source]

God I'm hyperventilating just looking at these pictures. Good bye for now. I will silently weep over the fact that I cannot afford any of these. (unless one of you gift it to me, then I will be eternally grateful!)

Kiss kiss!

PS Pictures from Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...