Monday, November 7, 2011

The Boys of Fashion Week

Hi guys! School starts tomorrow (sucks ass). But before I throw myself into academics (naks. LOL I only have 2 classes this semester), let me whet your appetites with the delicious boys from the different shows at Fashion Week.

PS: I need a Spanish tutor. Preferably a a hot one. Someone help! Gracias!

Pics by moi.  This is gonna be a super heavy post with over 45 pics. LOL.













Can someone tell me who this is? Cause he was checking me out at Lee from the runway hahaha.

So of course I flashed my cutest smile from my front row seat. 

This guy is such a cutie!





I love you Alex Pain and Igor Vican!!!





LOL this segment was funny. The look started out as leather pants. Then the guy ripped the pants and it turned into...

THIS! 


Luke my love!





Luke, marry me please! Ha ha.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...