Sunday, November 6, 2011

K sharing time

So I'm currently at church waiting for my parents to finish their meeting here. While waiting, my siblings and friends and I went to the Jollibee nearby  cause we were so hungryyyyyy and our parents were taking forever. After we finished eating, I had my little brother take editorial pics of me lol. So here they are. Sorry I haven't shaved since fashion week.

I'm wearing: a jacket part of my Balmania collection (notice how big the shoulders are hahahah), a Cotton On polo and accessories from everywhere and sunglasses from SM and my crocodilia from Pedro. Feel free to make fun. But do so through email (jjorbeta@gmail.com) or Twitter (@J_Orb). Tell me if I have what it takes to be the next Karlie Kloss or Anja Rubik.




I look like an HL magnanakaw (thief). Ha ha ha ha.

My favorite. Look at those shoulders.

I think this looks more pimp than model. HA. I should really shave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...