Saturday, October 29, 2011

Don't feel like I'm leaving you in the dark

To my non-existent readers, do not fret! I'll be uploading pictures and videos after Fashion Week is over. Hopefully it will be a productive holiday for all of us.

Currently I'm in the back of a cab with my friend Monique on our way home from a long day of shows.

I started my day with the Cybershot Luxewear show, which, unfortunately, I didn't get to finish because I needed to run to Lee. Note to my lovely readers, always have a small source of light handy when going out in the middle of a dark show. I had to learn the hard way when I tripped multiple times on my way out. Thank God it was dark and nobody saw. But I did hear a couple of gasps and a nice gentleman graciously pulled me up from my humiliation.

After power Karlie-ing my way to the MOA Atrium, I lined up for the Lee show, silently cursing "fashionistas" holding the line. By a stroke of luck, my friend Mara was already sitting front row with a seat saved pour moi. The Lee show was great in showing trends from all over the world and different ways on wearing denim. It was quite interesting. And the very hot boys helped a lot in getting my attention.

Oxygen came after the Lee show (well more like going simultaneously with). So after power walking back to SMX, I was disappointed to find out that the show was already finished. Once again, I Karlie-d my way back to the mall to meet up with a friend for dinner. NOTE: World Chicken has good food for those on a budget.

Deciding that our night wasn't over, Mon and I headed over to GreenBelt to meet our friends Chinx (whom I haven't seen in FOREVER) and Enzo who is a stylist at Lee and graciously lent me something to wear for tonight (pics of that to follow).

Overall it was a good day. Now I'm really tired and can't wait to make love to my bed.

Til tomorrow my loves.

Kiss kiss.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...