Wednesday, October 26, 2011

PFW Update

Sorry to all my non-existent readers that I haven't updated my blog! I will do so after Fashion Week so that I don't die fr exhaustion (yes, watching shows IS exhausting). Here are the shows I'll be watching within the next few days. If you see me say hi!

Oct 27
SMDC presents Chris Diaz, Eric Delos Santos and Lizanne Cua

Oct 28
Cyber Shot presents Luxewear
Lee

Oct 29
Ipanema presents a ton of designers
Vans
Slim's at 50
(If anyone can get me in the Penshoppe show I will love you forever. I'd love to see Mario Maurer in the flesh)

Oct 30
Ready to Wear (GO LOUIS!!!!)
Grand Allure
Jerome Salaya Ang, Noel Crisostomo, Sassa Jimenez, EsAc
L'Oreal presents Menswear.

That's around 70 designers in the span of 4 days guys. More or less. Good luck to us! Pictures to follow

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...