Sunday, October 30, 2011

Before I start sleeping in the car...

Hi guys!!! How's everyone? Philippine Fashion Week is finally FINISHED. Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief and start eating again!!! (I had a milkshake right after my first show today)

Today I decided to go for a simple look, a worn brown leather jacket, a fit white vneck and black pants. Plus accessories. Surprisingly, simplicity is in bec today I got photographed twice for Preview.

My first show was RTW. There were around a dozen designers like Joyce Pilarsky, and Louis Claparols among others. My friend Louis' collection was very whimsical, very encantada which I LOVED. All the sheer mixed with the eye catching colors of the swimsuits and shoes was gorgeous.

The other designers showcased more loungewear and more sheer and more swimsuits. I'm gonna be seeing a lot of barely clothed ladies within the coming months.

My sister-slash-assistant went w me to the shows. We were picking out outfits for her to wear to this yacht trip she's gonna go on w her work friends. It's very exciting.

Next up was the Jerome Salaya-Ang group shows (yes I missed Grand Allure, you know me I don't really like lining up). The quality of the work displayed by the designers in this group is unparalleled. I really look forward to seeing their shows every season. Jerome took his collection in a different direction fr last season's Voldemort nose nude image. He showed more architecture, more sequins (!!!) and more sleek gowns. Sassa was kind of a hit and miss. If Jenny Humphrey made a full collection of clothes, it would look something like that. But the candy pinks and the polka dots were sweet. Noel Crisostomo had gorgeous loungewear in black, white and yellow. He had a few menswear pieces, but my favorite would have to be the yellow racerback vest. I don't really remember much from it. I missed ESAC to meet my friends for the Men's wear show (last show of the season). But I definitely did not miss the opening hot guy in a tiny red speedo.

The men's collection was very interesting. I had no idea menswear could be done in such creative ways. Of course there were a lot of abs and pecs and yumminess all around. The show started quite late, but it was definitely worth the wait! I have amazing pics of John Spainhour (or accdg to my friends Wolf man) and the forever handsome Luke Jickain strutting their stuff on the runway in different states of undress (!!!).
Now that Philippine Fashion Week is over, I can resume being the fat kid I really am and eat all the cake that I can. So y'all are just gonna have to deal.
Pics are coming soon.

Kiss kiss!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...