Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm right in front of my computer but I'm sending this from my Blackberry.


I got this crocodilia quite some time ago. No, it's not the elusive croc PS1. I wish it were though. I've taken this bag for granted. I've forgotten how beautiful it really is. Seeing it in that state reminded me of why I loved the bag in the first place.

I miss you guys!!

Kiss kiss!

Ps.


If any of you can recommend a good cobbler. I want to have the shoes shown redone. Yes, they are a bitch to get into. Borderline murder/suicide. I want to have that stupid platform removed. So please help!

UPDATE: Just checked the blog's stats and my blog has reached Poland, Spain and Malaysia! HOLLER! And Russia, I still love you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...