Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to school

Hey lovers!

I am back in school. Sucks, I know. This weekend, I will be slaving away with my friend Cheska to build the garments we're showing at our exhibit next Wednesday (pray that I will still be alive by then!). If you're in the area, please go to the Picasso Boutique Residences in Makati on the 11th of January at around 7 in the evening. Hopefully we'll finish on time and have magnificent pieces to show!

We're gonna be producing garments made out of recycled materials. It sounds cliche but it's actually challenging because you have to think of the materials and how fragile they can be and turn them into pieces that are actually viable for use. I'd love to show you the sketches of the pieces we're making but wouldn't that take out the excitement? I'll show you the pictures of the garments themselves with the sketches when we actually finish.

Our exhibit is gonna be a la a Givenchy couture presentation. the pieces will be hanging from a ceiling with good lighting and all that good stuff. I'm really excited. LOL.

I'm in the mood to send thank you notes to all of my readers out there. So if you want to get something in the mail (like actual mail in an envelope and stuff), send me your addresses to jjorbeta@gmail.com.

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...