Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Schoolboy and his Bow Tie

It's finally happened my lovely readers. I am now an international fashion superstar!!!!



Ha ha, not quite. But this is a feature my friend Belle did on me for CollegeFashionista.uk a site that can be viewed worldwide (!!!) that takes a look at the different styles of college students from different schools across the globe! Apparently, I'm the first boy to be featured from Ateneo de Manila, and hopefully not the last. I hope it inspires other boys to put more effort in their everyday dressing despite the heat (it's not that hard guys! Just bring a fan with you so you don't pass out from the heat lol)

What's annoying though is that I didn't know that I was bulging so much in my shorts. Ugh I should've checked the pictures. Anyway, thank you so much CollegeFashionista.uk for doing the feature, I feel very much honored to be included into your roster of fashionistos and fashionistas!

To check out my feature (don't forget to like, tweet, Tumblr it! Share it to your friends so they can also appreciate my bulging shorts!), and the rest of the College Fashionista website, click here.

I was wearing: blazer, Mango; bowtie, Folded and Hung; button down, Dean and Trent; belt, my sister's; shorts, Landmark Department Store; bag, Pedro; leather sandals, Our Tribe.


Til next time!

Kiss kiss!


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Josh, I love you and your blog. Congrats on the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! Thanks! Drinks soon? Hoff and I found this great place in Ortigas. I wrote abt it here actually! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...