Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Library, yet again.

I've become that person who spends more time in the library than in class. All my friends have disappeared. Anywho, If Style Could Kill is a hilarious site that I love to look at when I'm bored in the library (which is every single day, I need new friends to hang out with!)! It's basically a picture site where they post pictures of fashion items (clothes, shoes, accessories) that catch the writer's attention, and they put funny comments on them. I love this site because it sees the fun in fashion that people sometimes don't see. Fashion isn't all that serious! Below are some GIFs that can be found on the site. Check it out guys!



I LOVE Coco Rocha. Plus I totally do this when I'm bored.

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...