Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In the library part deux

Christian Dior (when Galliano was still around, they should really bring him back)
Armani Prive for Lady Gaga, I want a pair of these bad boys!

So guys, I'm back in the library. And obviously, I'm still on If Style Could Kill. Since I'm free for most of the day, I'd love to meet YOU, my dear readers. I have no friends in real life. Ha ha!  Actually, it's true.

Tomorrow I'm going to this invitation-only brunch and I have nothing to wear. I'm thinking of wearing this mega shoulder padded cardigan I have from my Balmania collection, but I don't know if it's gonna be too much for brunch. But you know me, I'm always too much!

Email me or Tweet me (@j_orb)! Don't forget to follow! Ha ha!

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...