Wednesday, November 2, 2011

JOHN SPAINHOURRRR (Photos)

HO MY GOD. I die for this guy (imagine me saying this in my best Rachel Zoe voice. Jesus seriously, this is one of the things that God definitely got right in this world. According to his FaceBook account (yes I stalked him already), he used to be a marine, a scout sniper to be exact. I'll let these pics speak for themselves. Hesu Cristo this guy is perfection, with and without a shirt on. These are all the photos I took of him at different shows at PFW.

Pics are mine unless stated otherwise.

At Michael Cinco. Even blurry this man is hot. Plus I loved that tiny speedo w the metal crotch. He opened this show.

At Lee

SEE. Even blurry this guy his hot.

At Lee w Alex Pain and the love of my life Igor Vican (thanks E!)

At the Menswear Show. Great way to close PFW!







This looked so good on him!








There you have it guys! If any of you can introduce me to this man, I will love you forever.

Til my next photo vomit!

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...