Friday, November 2, 2012

PFW Outfits!

Hello there! I'm baaaack fr a long hiatus w tons of material for you guys to enjoy.

As everyone knows, (pag di mo alam, di ka everyone choz), Philippine Fashion Week was last week. I was privileged enough to sit in a few shows this season. Not like last season na lagare na every show nandon. Busy na kasi for work, especially now that we're going to start holiday installations.

Anyway, I'm gonna start the barrage of Fashion Week posts (hanggang January na to guys hahahaha), with my outfit shots from PFW. Sana mabet-an nyo :))

Volume kung volume outfit by Nyargiela. From StyleBible.ph. Picture by Mark Buenaobra.

Fr Henri Marie. Photo by Henriette Villegas.
This is my pagbabalik loob sa pagbabackless outfit. From StyleBible.ph. Photo by Mark Buenaobra.

And so it begins.

Til next time,

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...