Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Michael Cinco for Bench

Bench had 2 designers collaborate with them for fragrances this season. They got fashion heavyweights Michael Cinco (Impalpable) and Rajo Laurel (Uno, Dos). I had the privilege of going to the Michael Cinco show. I didn't try na for Rajo because of the sheer amount of jejes that were there. I mean come on, they might touch me. I don't want to catch jeje. I'd rather die.

The voice over or Michael was kind of annoying. Fuuuush. Chenerloo, chenerloo, Empalpavle. *repeat*
As usual, Michael was pure amazingness. Everything was beyond. Here are pictures!










Dominique Chenerlez. She's so much prettier in person. Her cheeks could cut glass.
ANTM's resident bug-eyed weirdo Allison Harvard.
A phalanx of boys in Bench tighty whiteys. So hot.
MC is out-fiercing the two. Sorry na lang kayo. 
It was an amazing show! Can't wait to see what Michael brings next season!

Kiss kiss!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...