Saturday, May 26, 2012

Group show

Front row yet again. Woot.

Lol that's all you need to know. Everyone was beyond.

Chris Jasler opening lewk. This turned into...
This!

Chris showed MAJ denims!



Pinoy Ryan Gosling strikes again for Melchor Guinto.
I find this model so adorable.
Kind of lusting for this jacket. Needs taller shoulders tho ha ha ha!
Amaze beading at Phillip Tampus!
Be the lady in red. 
BEYOND.
I loved Phillip's collection so much, I'm dedicating four pictures to him in this post. I was telling my seatmate Thysz that this is what I would wear if I joined a Santacruzan (google it bitches).

Veejay Floresca. I WANT YOUR BARONGS.

Gorgeous mix of materials!



Thanks StyleBible.ph for the pictures!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...