Sunday, April 1, 2012

Let me share some pictures....

... With you guys since I'm ultimately bored at church. I know I should be listening, so y'all should just relax your side eyes.

I'm sending this via my BB I can't really caption pics properly. Unless someone can teach me how! (Y'all know how to reach me)

The first one is what I wore the other day. It's my Jerome Lorico cover-up which I belted. My Comme des Fuck Down (Comme de Garçons of Landmark) polo and black skinnies. Funny story, it was in this outfit that I found out that I needed to lose 5-10lbs by the end of May for Phil Fashion Week. I had an impromptu fitting w one of my designers and we had a hard time zipping up one of the garments :( so after today, I'm officially on a model diet!

The second picture is a picture of my engagement ring to myself. I wear it every
day!

The third picture is a picture of my alumni card from my former (wow I still can't believe it) university. It apparently gets me discounts at a lot of places. The lady fr the office still hasn't sent me the list.

The fourth picture is the SM North EDSA participating in Earth Hour! Y'all participated right? If you didn't, it's not to late!

The fifth one is a picture of adorable kids in an ad for the Peninsula. Sorry it's sideways. Can someone rotate it for me lelz.

The sixth one was a rush order beading by a client. I couldn't sleep for a week :( that detail on the pic took up half a day :(

The 7th one is me obvi not listening in one of my college classes lol. If I remember correctly, we were in a seminar abt gasoline. That's not really interesting for anyone.

The last one I'm posting is from a shoot for History from a long time ago. Lol I was channeling a Philippine hero.

Anyway enough pictures lol. Send me yours! (Nudes from hot men accepted hahahahahahahahah). Love you guys! I'd love to hear from you!

Til next time!

Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...