Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Fruits

So I'm quite new to the styling and designing game. And I've done a couple of shoots here and there but have never gotten paid. Til now.


A very generous client, who shall remain unnamed, has "indefinitely lent" (I told her I don't want her to give them to me cause I'd feel guilty), me two of her vintage (well not so vintage since the Damier Azur came out around 2006) Speedy 25s. It definitely saved my horrible Valentine's day (more on that, never).

As you can see from my very stupid grin, I am quite happy with the two. I remember in high school when I begged my parents to get me one. Finally the time has come.

Anyway that's it for now!

Kiss kiss!

PS if you feel like I'm bragging or anything, let's talk. You know how to contact me :D

PPS thank you for to all the people reading my blog! It's reached 1400+ views! Hello to Brazil, Portugal, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom! I have always wanted to see your beautiful lands!

2 comments:

  1. Generous indeed! LV is a thing of beauty, but I fancy Hermes' Herbags as of the moment. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Antaray ng pic mo sis! Anywhoo. Oo agree akez, bonggels nga and Herbag! Para syang casual na Kelly!

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...