Friday, December 16, 2011

Olympic Ayres

Hello my loves,

I apologize for not updating as consistently as before. It's just that I've been going through some personal stuff. I will try my hardest to provide new material for you as often as I can!

I am currently obsessing over this Australian duo Olympic Ayres. I first heard them on Daniel Garofali's 2012 Calendar video. When I got tired of seeing the perfection that is Daniel Garofali (k that's an outright lie, you can never tire of his gorgeousness), I started listening closely to the music that was playing (if you go to Daniel's site, it also plays that song).

OK how can you get tired of looking at that?
I started Googling the lyrics. Thankfully, one YouTube commenter identified the song as "Black and Blue" by the Olympic Ayres. I have been absolutely obsessed with this song. It has a certain je ne sais quoi about it that gets you hooked.

Here is the link to the song. You WILL get hooked. Here is another song they have, "Daylight". Unforch, Blogger won't let me put the videos themselves here.

 
Those are all the links you will need to find out more about them. Please do start listening to them. It's time we start listening to good music again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...