Tuesday, December 6, 2011

El Press Pit


During shows I love looking at the press pit from time to time because I enjoy looking at the photographers and their behavior at the shows. They aren't exactly fashion elite, but without their pictures, we won't be able to see the trends of the season. I'm sure their job require a lot of talent as their pictures are gonna be seen all over the world, plus the talent to not pass out in the press pit is just unbelievable. Last season, I had the pleasure (more like displeasure cause this bitch behind me called Jerome Salaya-Ang boring, I wanted to smack her in the head and be like, bitch are you blind) of staying at the press pit during the JSA-Sassa Jimenez-Eric Delos Santos group show, it was a delight hearing the photographers' comments. Some of them were actually funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! They're mine now! HA HA HA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...